Wednesday 12 October 2011

Cafepress has 1 more store

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/krillatron

I finally got around to opening my Cafepress store today! There's only 3 designs available at the moment (the above being one of them) but I'm happy it's open at least, and should be easy to add additional designs in the future.

I generally aimed for cutesy fantasy designs with these, featuring 2 dragons and a griffon, all of which are mildly adorable~

I'll likely be adding quite a few more designs to the shop this week, so keep checking back! I won't post updates on here though unless I open a large new section~

Also, looks like I'll be drawing up a more solid contract with my volunteering work at the CAB tomorrow, so I'll have 2 definite week days put aside for art work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code