Tuesday 18 October 2011

So long to the daily updates, onwards to a new era of art dumps!

As well as adding 3 more designs to my shop (UK: http://www.cafepress.co.uk/krillatron USA: http://www.cafepress.com/krillatron) I've been busy on my Cintiq!

Designs from the past few days:

Half an hour of animal speed sketches, there are so many horses on the site!


My first attempt at drawing a car (notice how the door couldn't open?), shortly followed by:

Less clean but more accurate!

Next, we get onto some T-Shirt designs:





A speedy piece of fan-art of Sivir (my current favorite champion over at League of Legends)

We're almost at the end now! Next up though is some Pink meets Pink Floyd~


And FINALLY, back to some realistic facial practice, this time with some emotion, as here we have Avril Lavigne crying:

And we're done! Still slowly making improvements with the work I know, on top of trying out some new things, I think everything's going pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code