Friday 23 September 2011

More Speed Drawing

The bane of the blogger in the following line:

My apologies for the slow update!





I've returned from Florida, and begun my search for employment!

I'm still volunteering at the Citizens Advice Bureau while I apply, and am at a pace of applying for around 5 companies a day at the moment. Thankfully, it turns out more companies than I thought are hiring at the moment, particularly concept artists / illustrators!

I'm also coming down with a bit of a cold though, swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Small holiday report: We went to Busch Gardens, Seaworld and Universal, The Boy took me for an amazing meal at The Latin Quarter at the Universal City Walk for my birthday, and my family (and The Boy, and The Sister's Roommate) all organized a surprise party for me with light-up balloons, LED straws and a VERY tasty cake!

Also, I'm particularly proud of The Best Friend at the moment as she's started her first year of university, studying Game Design!

Back to the art, this piece is around 3/4 of an hour of speed drawing practice, created, as per usual, with the help of http://www.pixelovely.com/gesture/figuredrawing.php, a tool I use frequently and can't recommend enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code