Saturday 16 April 2011

My apologies

Afraid there wasn't a post up yesterday, nor will there be any art shown today. In an unfortunate turn of events, I realized I could get another 2k words written on my 3rd year dissertation today and did that instead. Then I played some Minecraft, got my labyrinth finished... then I ate some soup

All VERY important things which took up my time today.

However, it's not all doom and gloom, I've started a piece you can look forward to seeing tomorrow! The current challenge is weaponry. Tomorrow's piece will comprise of an arsenal of fantasy weapons, enough to make any ogre rethink his strategy!
 (I realize that, since we're talking about ogres, the main change will be from 'Food? RAWRGH!' to 'Food? RA...spiky...? ... RAWWWWGH!'.)

Anyway, it's a large piece, it's already taken me 2 hours, it's going to take me a while longer. If there's any chance, I'll get it up tonight but I'm not promising anything at this point. (Hur hur)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code