Wednesday 15 June 2011

American Dork

Keeping up with emulating well-known styles, The Boy and myself as American Dad characters!
Not much to say about this one, it's important to have very crisp line-art which, for the most part, I think I achieved here. The Boy's cheek is a tad jagged and the arm-crossing seems a little off, but I'm not dwelling too long as I've been working a lot today on other projects and this was my fun-evening-work. :)
Overall, I like this piece! It's easily recognizable and, while The Boy thinks he looks a bit too cocky here, at least I captured a little emotion.
Not 100% sure yet, but may well be a monster or a weapon tomorrow, as I've already done the other things people voted for me to draw on my deviantArt poll : http://krillatron.deviantart.com/
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code