Thursday 23 June 2011

Didn't get the job

So I set up my own shop instead! :P

As I haven't received a call from the potential employer today, I'm presuming they're not leaving it till midnight to call me with the great job offer and instead have given the job to someone else.

Ah well! Have set up an Etsy shop today which may help to supplement my non-existent income while I carry on the job search. Am hoping to sell digital prints on canvas board however, first, I need to get some digital prints done, which I can't complete till Tuesday, so working on things to sell till then!



Though I'm afraid that concludes my post-able art for the day! I'm also working on some sprites for the group project I'm working on and have spent quite a bit of today reading a book... The exciting life I lead.

I promise there'll be more up tomorrow! Also, it's this Saturday that I'm going to a 6-hour figure drawing class, if my scanner works I'll post here anything I get completed! 

(I'm also going to be posting some of my work on Shutterstock and CafePress, links in the future!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code