Tuesday 21 June 2011

Work in progress

Well, I'm rather nervous about my interview tomorrow! Have got my outfit all sorted out and making sure the cats stay away from it, keep double checking the time and thinking over everything FAR too much, to the point of at one time thinking I should take a washcloth with me in case I start nervously sweating and need to dab my head and if I should take a hair brush to avoid wind-ruined hair and blah blah NERVES.
So I did some art!
Decided to try something I've never really attempted before on my graphics tablet, which is a photo-realistic animal piece. As this was purely practice to learn the techniques involved, I allowed myself to eyeball an existing photograph for this piece. The original can be found here: http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/000/cache/bald-eagle_1_600x450.jpg
As for mine? Well, at first, I was all:
And then, I was, like:

 And that's what I did today! I realize the nostril is a little too far up the nose and, as such, is being drawn over by the fur, but this will be one of the many things I correct tomorrow.
Tomorrow!
Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code