Saturday 9 July 2011

Grave Digger

 Well, I attempted drawing a Mousehunt mouse again! This time it was correlating the livestream being hosted by Jacon Johnson, the lead artist over at Hitgrab.

It was a pretty fun night actually, with everyone in chat contributing ideas to how the final mouse would turn out, only for it to then be implemented into the game later that night! Very fun times indeed.

The final design Jacob went with is more dramatic that this, with the mouse displaying shock over being grabbed, and holding a lantern providing a good lightsource for the scene.

All that said, I'm kinda happy how this sketch turned out. I like the proportions and how flat the feet and tail look on the floor.

That's all for today, tomorrow I might finally be tackling explaining some of the brushed in Photoshop, including why I use some of them and why I stay well again from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code