Saturday 23 July 2011

That's one hell of a walk through

Not only the longest walk through I've created so far, but probably the longest walk through I've ever seen...

It covers some (most) of the techniques I used in creating this piece, though in a while I won't be posting many more of these as I've decided to look into doing livestreams!

At the moment I'm thinking of just having the livestream open while I work, but I'm trialing how to have music playing to the audience while I work, etc. before I properly start and take requests while doing it.

Also, there's a look little almost-optical-illusion with this tutorial, in that if you scroll up and down pretty quickly, the far left line surrounding the text boxes appears to expand and retract as you go. This is due to the saturation of the colour with the 'brighter' teal seemingly creating a thicker line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code