Friday 12 August 2011

I had the day off today..

So it seems I forgot to do my blog post! Sorry for being, as of ~now~, 49 minutes late, but better late than never!
After the figure drawing class I attended a while ago, I've been itching to do some more life studies, however it was far too rainy to go outdoors today, so I had to make do with getting images from my best friend's and sister's facebook profiles. :P
As such, I present, The Steen:
And, The Sister!

Both have (thankfully!) received positive responses from the victims recipients, and personally, I'm rather proud! Ofcourse, being eyeballed from the originals, I feel I should take too much credit, though the same would have to be said of all life drawings (and even photographs!) if that were the case.

I'm not particularly happy with the hair on either, mainly as I'm used to creating very crisp, almost strand-by-strand looking hairstyles, which I didn't let myself do with these as I felt it wouldn't suit the feel of the pieces.

That's all for today! Apologies again for the late update! And I'm working on a pixel brush set at the moment, all isometric, that will be available on my DeviantArt page when it's finished. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code