Friday 19 August 2011

Just a bunch of dots

The objects in my pixel brush pack so far!

There's still about 2 rooms left to go, plus a 'misc' tab which will cover everything from windows to radiators.

I've also been taking some commission work over at gaiaonline.com, and at the moment have been working on some sprites:

So looks like I'm fully stuck in the world of pixel artwork for a little bit longer! I'm hoping to make some real progression on the octopus maiden piece and a double-wallpaper in the next week, before I jet off on holiday.

Oh, on that note! While in Florida I'll still be trying to keep up with this blog, however it'll become once every 3-4 days with likely more text and only 1 picture a time I'm afraid, but at least it'll still keep going. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code