Monday 8 August 2011

Perfect Pixelated Places

Created with the help of a brush set from a lovely DeviantArtist, here we have a selection of (raised platform) kitchens using multiple colour schemes! The lower-right 3 were the first ones designed, with the lowest-right being chosen to be extrapolated on into the top left image, with a lovely Japanese theme.

Though I'd want more work counters than this... And a larger dining table in the main room (though the little square table with the plush seats would be for breakfast and the like!
A separate fridge and freezer would be nice too...
I'm rambling again.

It was back to work today after my holiday at The Boys! And my knees hurt... Not a good sign!

Mind you, it DID rain today.

Maybe I'm just getting older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code