Sunday 21 August 2011

Octopus Maiden Part 3

The latest version! As you can see, I've reshaped and re-sized the piece a bit, changed the hands since the initial piece and, most noticeably, changed the structure of the legs. As you can see, she's got a more balanced weight-distribution now, being over 2 legs and 2 tentacles, though I'm still not 100% happy with how it looks and, as such, havn't begun shading this area yet.

While I play around with it though, I've been colouring in the inner areas of the tentacles, defining more shading and highlighting, done some darker, higher contrast shading since yesterday, and started work on the eyes and mouth.

The next time I post this WIP will be in a few days, till then I'm finishing off the chibi sprites commission and working on a few other small pieces, including another piece of Mousehunt fan-art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator discount code